What is a PTC :
PTC is a short form of Paid-To-Click. The advertisers pays to the website in which we register for their products to be reached to real people. The profit got by the website owners is shared and given to us. Long story short, Paid-To-Click is an online business model that draws huge amounts of online traffic from people aiming to earn from home. All we have to do is:
1) Just click on any of the banner shown below and register at their site.
2) Then we need to click on the advertisements (worth of $0.01) shown in the websites that we registered for at-least 30 sec till the timer goes off.
3) The advertisements reset every 24 hours and we need to do it daily.
4) When we reach the minimum payout, we can request the payout and it will be sent to our paypal/alertpay account.
5) We can also have direct referrals under ours or rented from the site to earn money fast and easy.
0 comments to "Definition of PTC :"
Powered by Blogger.